Saturday, May 2, 2015

Rite Rug, Guardian soon! Slow going.....

5/2/15

So last day for structural changes is today, not much to report there haven't changed our minds a whole lot on that end. I was told by our SR that Rite Rug would call us within a week to schedule a time to pick flooring well after waiting 2 WEEKS I decided to call them myself, so far not impressed with that end of Ryan homes (Their secondary suppliers). So this coming week we meet with both Guardian and Rite Rug at the model and in Strongsville Respectively.

We are trying to keep this home fiscally responsible (as its our first home and our daughter is coming) but I'm going to bet Rite Rug won't help me keep anymore of my hair that I already have.... hopefully Samantha doesn't go into labor hah. We have plans to upgrade the padding as I have had that recommendation from just about every blog and every Ryan home owner I have met. Outside of that I expect we will upgrade to Level B as we have a dog and child soon. Outside of that I can do hardwood and or tile at a later date.

-I think I may be checking out Lumber liquidators with the recent controversies of formaldehyde I imagine they have got to have some good sales. (and I imagine they have removed all possible controversial products)


Anyone out there have any suggestions on Rite Rug, whats worth going for/not worth spending your money on upgrading? I'll try to update our experiences as soon as possible with both vendors, I am at this point skeptical at best so we shall see. Still very exciting just so much to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment